Wanna win this????????????????????????????????????
Sign up with Partners In Crime Tours to review Natasha Deen’s newest young adult urban fantasy mystery novel, True Grime:
Grime cop and teen fairy Pepper Powder lives for one thing: protecting the human species from magical zealots who seek to eradicate them with Violent Illness of Unusual Resistance and Strength (humans call them “viruses,” but their mistake is understandable. The very young often get their words wrong.). When a terrorist leader releases a necrophage bomb, it not only decimates Grime headquarters, it turns Pepper into the magical world’s first fairy amputee—but she’s not going to let a little thing like a missing leg stop her. To catch her criminal, and prevent him from unleashing a VIURS in one of the human world’s biggest shopping centers, West Edmonton Mall, she goes undercover as a human. But once Pepper’s theories of humanity collide with the reality of bullies, cliques, and environmental destruction, will she still believe humanity’s worth saving?
Post your review between October and December 5th on AMAZON (MUST be on Amazon to qualify!) and your name will be entered to win the All New Kindle 4th Generation!!!
Here’s the deets straight from Natasha Deen herself:
REVIEW & WIN!Until December 5, 2011, if you post a review of True Grime on Amazon.com, your name will be entered to win a Kindle! It’s as simple as that! And if you post on Amazon.com and Goodreads, then your name is enteredTWICE.The details:
- Contest runs until December 5, 2011, inclusive.
- Post a review of True Grime on www.amazon.com and email natasha @ natashadeen.com the link.
- Once the review is confirmed, your name will be entered into the draw.
- Posting a review on Goodreads will get you a second entry, but your initial review must be onamazon.com (no other amazon site is eligible).
- The draw will be on December 7, 2011.The Not-So-Fine Print:No purchase necessary. Entrants must be twelve or older, and one prize will be awarded, world-wide. Winner must answer skill-testing question: (2 × 4) + (10 × 3) in order to claim their prize. The winner will receive an Amazon e-gift card, valued at $79 USD, in order to purchase their Kindle. If the winner does not claim their prize within seven days, another winner will be chosen. Promotion ends December 5, 2011. Void where prohibited by law.