More Info About Tour Stops:
- Review — A review of the book (these can include just graded reviews, book summaries, or full in depth reviews). Most reviews will be posted at one or more of the following sites: blogs, Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more
- Physical Books are required for review tours
- Guest Post — A customized post written by the author for a particular blogger and their audience. These MUST be unique, between 400-1200 words, and may be prompted by the host.
- Interview — A blogger will send in questions to be answered by the author.
- Giveaway — We can coordinate any type of giveaway that you prefer. We have found that a larger multi-tour giveaway of an Amazon.com gift card to promote on social media is best for attracting notice. We have also found that smaller host giveaways of the toured book (or a previous book in that series) works well. The smaller host giveaways work well because 1- you’re marketing to people who will want to read your book instead of people who just want to win a giveaway and 2- you’re generating interest about your book. The larger Amazon giveaway works because it generates SEO and drives hits to your website and social profiles.
- Showcase — A post that includes the cover, synopsis, book links and occasionally the excerpt and a tour-wide giveaway
* Tour Packages & Prices Effective 01/01/2022
** Running a tour in addition to your tour with Partners in Crime Virtual Book Tours will nullify the minimum promised tour stops unless otherwise discussed. **