A Venomous Love
by Chris Karlsen
on Tour April 1-30, 2020
The killer whispered-“A pretty damsel…worth a pretty risk.”
A veteran, Detective Rudyard Bloodstone has fought a brutal battle and witnessed war horrors that haunt his nightmares. Now one of those horrors has followed him home from Africa.
A vicious predator, the Cape cobra, can kill a man in thirty minutes. A suspect using the snake as a weapon in robberies is terrorizing London.
When the crimes escalate into murder, a victim’s daughter, Honoria Underhill, becomes the focus of the killer. After several attempts on her life, Scotland Yard threatens to take over the high profile case. With few leads to follow, Bloodstone and his partner must now fight department politics and catch the killer before Underhill becomes another murder victim.
Genre: Historical Suspense
Published by: Books to Go Now
Publication Date: February 28, 2020
Number of Pages: TBD
Series: Bloodstone Series, #3
Amazon.com Amazon.ca Amazon.co.uk BN.com Kobo.com Apple.com Goodreads
Book Formats: ePub, mobi, Print
Hosting Options: Review, Interview, Guest Post, Showcase
Giveaway: There will be a PICT Giveaway and Individual Host Giveaway
More: According to the author A Venomous Love does not include: Excessive Strong Language, Graphic Violence, Explicit Sexual Scenes, Rape, or other trigger situations. It does contain what some may consider to be: Squeaky Clean (no language, no sex, no innuendo, etc) Content. PICT staff have not read this book, however and cannot give additional information.
Read an excerpt:
I was born and raised in Chicago. My father was a history professor and my mother was, and is, a voracious reader. I grew up with a love of history and books.
My parents also love traveling, a passion they passed onto me. I wanted to see the places I read about, see the land and monuments from the time periods that fascinated me. I’ve had the good fortune to travel extensively throughout Europe, the Near East, and North Africa.
I am a retired police detective. I spent twenty-five years in law enforcement with two different agencies. My desire to write came in my early teens. After I retired, I decided to pursue that dream. I write three different series. My paranormal romance series is called, Knights in Time. My romantic thriller series is Dangerous Waters. The newest is The Bloodstone Series, which is historical suspense with romantic elements. Each series has a different setting and some cross time periods, which I find fun to write.
I currently live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband and four wild and crazy rescue dogs.
Catch Up With Chris Karlsen On:
ChrisKarlsen.com, Goodreads, BookBub, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook!
1. 04/01 Interview @ BooksChatter
2. 04/02 Showcase @ Ilovebooksandstuffblog
3. 04/03 Guest post @ Nesies Place
4. 04/03 Showcase @ b00k r3vi3ws
5. 04/04 Showcase @ CMash Reads
6. 04/04 Showcase @ Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin
7. 04/05 Review @ Mythical Books
8. 04/06 Showcase @ Im Into Books
9. 04/06 Showcase @ Just Books
10. 04/07 Review @ sunny island breezes
11. 04/08 Guest post @ Quiet Fury Books
12. 04/09 Review @ Shelleens Musings
13. 04/10 Showcase @ Eclectic Moods
14. 04/11 Review @ Cheryls Book Nook
15. 04/12 Showcase @ Eien Cafe
16. 04/12 Showcase @ Lisa-Queen of Random
17. 04/12 Showcase @ The Reading Frenzy
18. 04/13 Showcase @ Just 4 My Books
19. 04/14 Review @ Book Reviews From an Avid Reader
20. 04/14 Showcase @ Celticladys Reviews
21. 04/15 Showcase @ The Pulp and Mystery Shelf
23. 04/17 Review/showcase @ Avonna Loves Genres
24. 04/18 Showcase @ Sapphyrias Books
25. 04/20 Showcase @ Archaeolibrarian – I Dig Good Books!
26. 04/22 Showcase @ 411 on Books, Authors, and Publishing News
27. 04/29 Review @ A Room Without Books is Empty
29. 04/30 Blog Talk Radio w/Fran Lewis
30. 04/30 Review @ Just Reviews
31. 04/30 Showcase @ Teatime and Books
Thank you for your interest in this tour. Thanks for your interest but we’re no longer accepting hosts for the A Venomous Love by Chris Karlsen tour.